Jobs in District and Session Court Torghar are available and it is seeking for educated, skilled and well-disciplined candidates for the following positions such as (Computer Operator, Stenotypist, Junior Clerk, Driver). Candidates having Torghar District domicile are allowed to apply but they should possess relevant qualification and experience as per the following how to apply procedure given below and generally Bachelors in Computer Sciences qualification with 10000 key depression is required for Sr. No. 1, Intermediate or equivalent qualification is required with 50 wpm shorthand and 35 wpm computer typing speed is required for Sr. No. 2, Matric qualification with 30 wpm typing speed is required for Sr. No. 3 and for other position middle pass candidates can apply. Appointment of above mentioned positions will be done on purely contract basis and duration of contract is extendable on satisfactory performance of individual. Candidates meeting criteria should apply as per the following how to apply procedure given below and once you are selected against these positions then you’ll be able to earn handsome salaries starting from Rs. 20000 to 40000 PKR with other fringe benefits.
|Posted on:||31st Oct 2018|
|Last Date to Apply:||Nov 22, 2018|
|Education Required:||Graduation, Intermediate, Matric, Middle|
|Address:||District and Session Court Torghar|
|Organization:||District and Session Court Torghar|
|Type: Contract||Salary: 10,000 – 20,000, 20,000 – 40,000, 40,000 – 60,000|
|Age Limit: 16 – 20, 20 – 24, 24 – 28, 28 – 32, 32 – 36, 36 – 40, 40 – 44||Location: Torghar|
|Skills: Computer Basics, Clerical, Shorthand, Driving||Experience: Fresh, 1 – 2, 4- 6|
- Computer Operator
- Junior Clerk
- Click Download for Apply Form
How To Apply for Session Court Torghar Jobs 2018:
- Applicants are required to download the application form from www.JobsAlert.pk.
- Application Form along with attested copies of educational certificate, experience certificate, diplomas, CNIC, domicile and recent photographs should reach the following address given below.
- Incomplete applications or received after closing date will not be entertained.
- The last date for submission of application is November 22, 2018.
- Position applied for should be mentioned clearly on the envelope.
- Candidates already working in the Government Departments shall apply through proper channel.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for test/interview.
- No TA/DA shall be admissible for appearing in Test / Interview.
- Candidates should bring original documents at the time of interview. Stay in touch with us and keep visiting our site www.studentgala.com for more jobs.